1. Administrative Duties
• To assist School Management in implementing policies and procedures
• To maintain and update annual inventories of stocks
• To assist in planning of management calendars
• Arrange and plan for special events including, play, carnival, parties, sports day, field trips, and other events.
• Ensuring plant and premises maintenance.
• Monitor and compile school stationery requisition and submit according to deadline.
• Manage and monitor security guards and custodial staff.
• To ensure cleanliness of the campus and take necessary measures to maintain good environment, safety (evacuation drills, emergency exit plan, first aid box, etc) and hygiene conditions (changing of water filters, cleanliness in canteen and toilets).
• To update and maintain students personal files.
• To record all notices and reminders issued to students.
• To attend meetings with Accounts Manager for planning, monitoring and reconciling budgets
• To monitor payroll services.
3. Customer Service
• To establish and welcome prospective parents and give guided tours in the Principal’s absence.
• To cater to existing parent body and arrange meetings as required.
• To oversee and manage the production of all documentation required for teaching and staff support appointments or changes i.e. contract of employment, statutory enclosures, pay forms, etc.
• To update all Personal Files.
Minimum required qualification is Bachelors, preferably Masters. Fully conversant with computer applications and Microsoft Office is a must.